close
close

The Minneapolis man plead guilty to feeding our future jury bribery

The Minneapolis man plead guilty to feeding our future jury bribery

A third person pleaded his guilt that he was part of the scheme to Try to bribe the jury with $ 120,000 while feeding our future trial In Minneapolis, the US Prosecutor’s Office announced in the Minnesota on Wednesday.

In April last year, a federal court in the Federal Court conducted a trial in the case of our future case, one of the biggest cases in fraud related to Kondas-19.

Photo Reservation Abdulkarime Falo
Abdularim Farah (kindly provided by Sherburn County Sheriff’s Office)

Two people who judged were Abdulkarima Farah’s brothers, 25 years old, Minneapolis. During the trial, he worked with his brothers and others to give cash to the jury in exchange for the return of a non -profit sentence, the US Prosecutor’s Office reports.

The headlight conducted a jury, which is called court 52 and her home in court documents. He sent a map about where the jurors were parked during the jury.

Mokhammed Ali incense He was hired to deliver money, and the headlights were instructed to go to Ali’s house 52. The headlights went to the target store and bought a screwdriver he used to remove the license plate from Ali’s car rental when they tried to avoid its caught law enforcement agencies.

Farahi drove Ali around 8:50 pm on June 2 to the jury house 52 and recorded a video on how she delivered a gift bag with bribery money inside. Ali transferred money to the jury relatives 52 and stated that there would be more money if the jury would vote for justification in the trial. Farah sent a video he took to his brother.

When the next day the bribe was opened in court, the Farah deleted and deleted the signal of the encrypted message program from his mobile phone to destroy the message, the US Prosecutor’s Office reported.

The Farah pleaded his guilt on Wednesday on one core of jury bribery, remains in custody and will be convicted later.

Fee for the amount of cash in a white bag
The cash bag left in the jury house in feeding our future trial. (US lawyer management in Minnesota through AP)

“Mr. Farah was ready to accept responsibility for his part, which he did,” said his lawyer Kevin Devor. “He wants … to put it behind him so that he can prolong his life.”

The pharma was among the five people accused of the case. The US Prosecutor’s Office stated that Juroor 52 was aimed at the fact that it was the youngest jury, and the suspects believed that it was the only jury. They made an online research to find her home address.

“The attempt of bribery of the jury 52 is a shameful head in the history of Minnesota,” – said in the statement the acting of American lawyer of the state of Minnesota Lisa Kirkpatrick. “The bribery of the jury is striking at the basis of the criminal justice system. … Yuror 52 – which could not be spoiled and immediately warned law enforcement agencies – is the best of Minnesota.”