close
close

The defendant begs the court for refusing a bail

The defendant begs the court for refusing a bail

Praetoria – State in a case against an explosion from the Nanzsou Night Club Predict the Praetoria Supreme Court to deny him the pledge, saying if he wanted to escape from the trial.

The 41-year-old Congolese national returned to the pier on Thursday to continue his hearing.

It was arrested last month, after a video that became viral on social networks depicting young men in a club that was sexually impaired.

A man who cannot be named or removed because he will be carried out through more identity parades, he says he wants a pledge so that he can continue financially to provide his wife and children financially.

Also read:

Masmola assures the victims of torture of the Night Club of Zanzu that the protection of witnesses will be available

1 person arrested in connection with the torture of Night Club Zanzou

Zanzou is not authorized to act as a nightclub – a tshwane municipality

His lawyers argued that he could not be considered a risk of flight because he came to South Africa as a seeker asylum and has a temporary permission to seek asylum, which ends in July.

Meanwhile, Prosecutor Liana Bosman says permission was issued only in February this year, but he arrived in the country in 2012.

Bosman says that just as he illegally entered the country, and was left without documentation for years – this is exactly how he would leave the country.

The mortgage decision will be made next Wednesday.