close
close

Rap mogul accused of raping and drugging a 10-year-old boy

Rap mogul accused of raping and drugging a 10-year-old boy

play

In the new lawsuit, Sean “Diddy” Combs was accused of raping and drugging a 10-year-old boy in the mid-2000s.

The civil suit was filed Monday in New York Supreme Court by an anonymous John Doe, represented by Texas attorney Tony Busby, according to a court filing obtained by USA TODAY. Buzby announced earlier this month that it was representing 120 accusers with sexual assault claims against martial music mogul.

The lawsuit alleges that the alleged victim, who lives in California, met Combs in 2005 as an aspiring actor and rapper. Doe’s parents hired an entertainment industry consultant who allegedly set up a meeting with the founder of Bad Boy Records in New York.

According to the lawsuit, Combs asked to meet the boy alone for a “purported ‘audition’ at the hotel.” After Doe performed a few rap songs for him, the rapper allegedly told the child artist that he could “make him a star.”

“Combs asked (Doe) how badly he wanted to be a star and what (Doe) would do to become one,” the lawsuit states. Doe “replied, like any 10-year-old, that he would ‘do anything’.”

The lawsuit alleges that Combs, who was about 35 years old at the time, drugged and sexually assaulted the boy.

On Monday, the law firm Buzbee filed another lawsuit in which an anonymous John Doe claims Combs raped him multiple times when he was 17 and auditioning for MTV’s “Making the Band.”

Diddy’s lawyers say he was ‘never sexually abused or trafficked’

In a statement sent to USA TODAY on Monday, Combs’ attorneys denied the claims and said he and his legal team “have complete confidence in the facts and the integrity of the trial.”

“The lawyer behind this lawsuit is not interested in the truth, but in media attention, as evidenced by his constant appearances in the press and the 1-800 number,” the report said. “As we’ve said before, Mr. Combs can’t respond to every new publicity stunt, even in response to claims that are ridiculous or patently false.”

During an Oct. 1 news conference, Buzby stood in front of a backdrop that featured a hotline number (1-800-200-7474) for people who have filed allegations against Combs.

A statement from Combs’ attorneys concluded: “In a court of law, the truth will prevail: Mr. Combs has never sexually abused or trafficked any person, male or female, adult or minor.”

Next comes Doe’s lawsuit 11 accusers — also represented by Buzbee — filed sexual assault and rape allegations against Combs in court, including a woman who claims Combs raped her during the MTV Video Music Awards after party in September 2000.

combs, who was arrested in September and accused of racketeering, sex trafficking and transportation for the purpose of prostitution, is being held at the Special Housing Unit in Brooklyn Capital pre-trial detention center ahead of him the upcoming trial is May 5. He has maintained his innocence amid a series of lawsuits over the past year accusing him of sex trafficking and assault; he also pleaded not guilty to all federal criminal charges.

Man Claims Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Drugged Rape Him During Childhood Audition

After his supposed audition for Combs, Doe was given a bottle of soda to drink, which made him feel “a little funny,” according to the lawsuit. Busby claims the drink was spiked with drugs “including but not limited to GHB and/or ecstasy.” GHB, or gamma-hydroxybutyric acidsometimes known as the “date-rape drug.” Anti-Narcotics Administration.

Combs then allegedly ordered the boy to come closer to him before pushing the boy down “and saying things like, ‘Sometimes you have to do things you don’t want to do.’

The “Hello, Good Morning” host later showed Doe his penis and told him to “kiss it,” a request the boy refused, according to Doe’s complaint. Combs then allegedly forced Doe to perform oral sex. After passing out from the alleged attack, Doe claims he awoke to find his pants were unzipped and that “his anus and buttocks hurt a lot.”

Doe claims Combs threatened to harm his parents if he reported the alleged assault. After the meeting, he was returned to his parents, and the parents later noted that the boy was “lethargic and acting differently.”

In the years since the alleged assault, Doe has suffered from “severe depression and anxiety that leave him feeling hopeless and fatigued,” the lawsuit says.

Co-author: Taijuan Moorman

If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, RAINN’s National Sexual Assault Hotline offers free, confidential 24-hour support for victims and their loved ones in English and Spanish at 800.656.HOPE (4673) and Hotline.RAINN.org and en Español RAINN.org/es.